Don’t want to abandon all the hard work you’ve done since the start of the year while you’re at the beach? Don’t worry; 30A is fully equipped to help you keep up your healthy lifestyle, even on vacation.
- For The Health Of It, located in Blue Mountain Beach, specializes in organic and natural foods, as well as fresh produce, made-to-order smoothies and juices, and even has a massage therapy clinic inside. For The Health Of It is definitely your biggest one stop health shop on the highway.
- Big Daddy’s Bike Shop, conveniently located right next door to For The Health Of It, is the place to go for all of your bicycle-related needs. Whether you’re buying, renting, or in need of repairs, Big Daddy’s has been around forever and is the tried and true bike business on 30A. Healthy living isn’t just about what you put into your body, but also staying active. What better way to do it on 30A than take advantage of the wonderfully bike-friendly area?
- La Loba’s Bakery, also located in the same shopping center as For The Health Of It and Big Daddy’s, is the home to all of your delicious home-made needs. Famous for their granola, La Loba’s also has delectable organic lunches. Trust us, never leave without one of their homemade goodies. We at LP30A would suggest their chocolate puddles, which are to die for!
- Balance Health Studio is located in Seagrove Beach. Whether you need a massage, a yoga session, or a chiropractic appointment, Balance is the place to be. Their staff is always ready to help, and Dr. Bart, their resident chiropractor, works wonders.
- Rosemary Farmers Market, in addition to the businesses open all week, is only available on Sundays from 9AM-1PM (As well as Thursdays Memorial Day-Labor Day) in Rosemary Beach. Many locals, including us at LP30A, go every week to get our fresh ingredients to cook with at home. It’s an absolute must for anyone interested in living a healthy lifestyle at the beach.
Have a wonderful week everyone!
Luxury Properties on 30A